It’s the weekend guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been at my new job working very late and very hard (for this I allocate 90% of my time) and for the other 10%, I’m spending my time doing exciting things. Like praying, seeing a few friends, working on my new website, hanging out with my parents and the occasional Facebooking. Yay me!

This song seems a celebratory appropriate.

Since the weekend is around the corner, here’s sharing one of my favourite club bangers. When the beat drops it makes my head bop…

And thanks to my buddy from Taiwan who’s got me hooked, this is my new favourite on loop.

I’ll be back with bigger and better posts.

“If you like it, if you feel it, you can’t help but move to it. That’s what happens to me. I can’t help it.”
— Elvis Presley

Advertisements

Show Me Some Love

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s