Guess what phone this is???
Nope, it’s not an iPhone. Not an Andriod or Nokia either.
It’s the ALL-NEW, revolutionary, BLACKBERRY z10. Looking forward to checking it out, I heard about some features I think I might like…
– GESTURES: The new BlackBerry 10 operating system is built around touch based gestures. Not something to get used to on the first day, but supposedly has an amazing “flow”
– TYPING: Better keyboard than ANY other touch phones apparently. Smarter predictive text. No more embarrassing auto-correcting of “boardgame sessions to “bisexual sessions”!
– CAMERA: 8 megapixel shooter for images and 1080p video – top end specs for a smartphone camera. Forward facing camera is said to shoot 720p video, great for video calling or self-shot videos.
– TIME SHIFT: The Z10 camera has an interesting feature called Time Shift, it takes multiple pictures with one click. ONE CLICK, MORE PHOTOS!
– EMAILS: Are still mega fast and awesome.
… I wonder how the battery life and other things would hold up though? What do you think? It looks pretty promising. I can’t believe this is a BLACKBERRY!
After the press conference this week, I will update you terrific techies about the other things we want to know – namely, the retail price and release date in Singapore.